Sometimes the batter (or pitcher) is misidentified in your feed.
Scorer misidentified the batter
Sometimes the scorer misidentified the batter due to a lineup error or because they were catching up from a previous play. In this situation, the top part of the screen will show the wrong number for the player.
You can fix this on your own: re-assign the clip by following these steps.
iScore <> sidelineHD rosters out of sync
If the player card differs from the player number on the top of the screen, this means your iScore and sidelineHD rosters are out of sync.
We do our best to "pair" rosters as players have ABs. We can get the pairing wrong when one of the following happens:
- The roster was edited on just sidelineHD or iScore.
- Scorer edited a jersey number or player name instead of making a player substitution.
- A guest player wore the same jersey number as an existing player.
- Players swap jersey numbers.
The best way to fix this problem is to reset your iScore and start with a fresh copy of your team roster. You can follow these directions. If you do are not able to reset your iScore, we can help you via DM or a ticket.
HOW TO: Contact sidelineHD to correct a roster mismatch
If there is a roster mismatch, the mismatch will "stick" and the wrong card will show up each time that player appears. Our team can help you permanently fix it! Please follow these steps.
1. Find a specific AB that shows the mismatch. We need a precise clip link and/or segment of video.
- You can copy / paste a clip URL by clicking "copy link".
- OR, give us a link to a PUBLIC game feed (FB / YT link) and note the specific HH:MM:SS. We cannot review private feeds.
2. The top left corner of the video shows player initials and jersey number, as they were keyed into iScore. Confirm it matches who you expected.
- If the box isn't who you expected, it's a one-time scoring typo. You can fix it this way.
- If the box is correct but the sidelineHD player card is wrong, let's fix it! Continue...
3. Send us (via DM or ticket) the details. We usually respond within 2 business days.
- Link to clip OR link to public video + HH:MM:SS
- Written note: "This clip should be for player #12, Eric Guerrero".