You have two options here: We generally recommend option 1, setting the player up in sidelineHD first and then syncing the roster to iScore. It works pretty seamlessly!
OPTION 1 - You can add the player in sidelineHD now:
- Navigate to the bottom of your existing sidelineHD roster on your team page , Click on CREATE NEW PLAYER and add the new player's name, jersey # and a parent phone number.
- Navigate to your SCORING tab, Click on the RE-SYNC ROSTER button
- Click TRANSFER ROSTER TO iSCORE.
- Follow the 4 step instructions to discover your team in iScore using your team handle & pin.
- Hit IMPORT & YES to check for updates to this team.
OPTION 2 If the player is added directly to iScore sidelineHD will auto-learn the player and add they will be added to the sidelineHD roster at their first live plate appearance.
NOTE: If you want the player set up with a claimed profile prior to their first plate appearance, you will need to make the addition to your sidelineHD roster manually, so they don't miss out on any in-game highlight texts.